Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween started out with a basket full of treats for my little Elsa Princess. Afterwards I took the kiddos to school. Then went back up to volunteer for their parties. I passed out candy during their Halloween Parade and helped with Ava’s classroom party (I can’t wait to be homeroom-mom). Ava was so excited to have me there!
We picked the kids up early from school (after Ava’s nap. We didn’t want to deal with Ava the grouch that evening) and headed to LP. Halloween was a family event this year. My aunt & uncle hosted a Halloween Party with haunted house and all. We ALL had such a wonderful time. My little Elsa ran around playing with her cousins, so I didn’t even get a picture of her….or Ryan (terrible of me. Most of the pictures I took off of family FB). Nathan enjoyed plenty of loving and stayed up way too late.




 
 
 








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment