Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Ending

It was a long Thanksgiving vacation for myself and the kids. We stayed the entire week at Mimi and Gramps (Ryan stayed Wednesday – Sunday) and enjoyed every.single.day. I LOVE making these holiday memories with my parents and family. Ava and Nathan will forever remember the holidays surround by lots of family and lots of love.
My memories: Growing up I have great memories visiting my great grandparents and grandparents in the little town of Ingleside for the holidays. We would go for the week and during summer break I would stay even longer. I remember dreading the drive, but getting so excited when I started to recognize the town. I can still remember my great grandparents standing on their front porch waiting for us to drive up and the BIG hug the would give us. My grandmother would always have my dad’s favorite meal cooking, extending family would come visit us the whole time we were in town and saying good bye would take forever. I swear we would hug and kiss everyone atleast 10 times before we left.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment