Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sick Baby

After a long crazy weekend Ava & I got back into our normal routine. Monday came & gone, then by that night Ava started to run a fever & not feeling well. I tried my best to ease her discomfort all night long, but nothing seemed to work. After everything….diaper change, milk, rocking, Tylenol, oragel, lastly kicking daddy out of bed, Ava feel asleep in our bed. Wednesday I stayed home with her. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. She had no symptoms just a high fever. Finally around 4pm it started to break & she started to play. We put her to bed & she slept all night in her crib. She woke up Wednesday morning ready to go to school & back to her normal little self.
Then I got a phone call from the daycare about 11am. My poor baby was running a fever again. I picked her up from daycare & we laid around all day. She was running such a high fever for hours. I had her in just a diaper & a wet cloth on her head. I hate seeing her that way. Especially when I cant figure out why she is sick. I guess it could have been her teeth coming in. So I did my best to comfort her. All day she just wanted me to hold her or lay with her. Finally late in the evening her fever started to break.
Thank god she woke up fine & no more fever this morning. I have been watching her all day on the daycare cam & she seems fine. I hope what ever she had, has come & gone….and stays away!

No comments:

Post a Comment