Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had Thanksgiving with my family. Ava was showered with attention & love. She enjoyed her feast & shoveled plenty of turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes & pumpkin pie in her mouth.




































I have so much to be thankful this year. Most importantly my little family. Ava has been the most amazing addition. I'm so unbelievably in love with that little girl. My wonderful husband who I couldn't ever imagine being with out. He completes me, knows me so well, is the best husband & most amazing father. Family...my mother & best friend, my hard working dad, my brother, friends...my bestfreinds, my health, my job, the roof over my head, the clothes on my back & for 2011. It has bee a great year!. I became a mom….




No comments:

Post a Comment