Monday, November 21, 2011

Still Sick

Our Little P is still sick. We thought she was getting better, but to be on the safe side I decided to take her into the doctor before the weekend. GOOD thing I did. My poor baby was diagnosed with strep throat. They gave her a 10 day antibiotic. We have been giving it to her since Friday evening, but Ava still has not been at 100%. Saturday she was so miserable. Ryan & I took turns holding her all day long. Sunday was a tad better, but she started to get a horrible dry cough. Makes me so sad to see her this sick. Ryan & I did our best to comfort her over the weekend. Now my mom is in town taking care of her while we are at work.
So glad this is a short week. I want to be with my baby. I sure hope she starts to feel better real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment