Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Furniture Purchased......Check

We made our 1st purchase for our little girl. I love the furniture we picked out for her. Its a 3 piece nursery set in dark espresso (pictures below are in cherry). We bought the crib, dresser, & changing table. I still want to get the hutch that goes with the changing table. It will provide shelves for books, picture frames, & baby decor. Unfortunately, the furniture wont be here until 9/29 at the earliest. Boo.......but that does give us (Ryan...haha) plenty of time to clear out her room & paint it.



@ mom & dad: Today I'm 18 weeks & feel great! I have more energy, getting better sleep, and enjoying being pregnant. So Ryan & I decided to take a small vacation/baby moon to Galveston for a couple days. We leave tomorrow & come back Wednesday. We are staying at The Galvez & looking forward to relaxing, pool time, Ryan is playing golf, I'm getting a prenatal massage, oh and lots of yummy restaurants (ya). I cant wait! I will post pictures when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment