Sunday, August 8, 2010

I have a bump

Excuse the wet hair & no make up. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. Boudreaux wanted to be in the picture too! haha

See the baby bump?! May be little, but there ;)

How far along: 17 weeks 1 days
Maternity clothes: I borrowed 2 belly bands from 1 of my best friends. Ya for saving money! Purchased my 1st shirts in the maternity section for work. So its official - I can fit in maternity clothes, but will try my best to stay in my current wardrobe. Maternity clothes are so ugly.
Weight gained: 7 lbs
Movement: nothing yet
What I miss: long runs
Cravings/favorite foods: still love chocolate milk & baby bell cheese
Milestones: have officially "popped"! This weekend I can honestly say I feel pregnant. Ryan has even noticed. I was helping him clean the back patio & he said, "you look pregnant." Aw thanks babe ;).
Look forward to: We are both looking forward to the next couple of months. I can't wait to feel her move. We are also shopping around for baby furniture & bedding. Still no name yet. We do have a couple names in mind, but not even close to making a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment