Monday, August 23, 2010

Mama update


How far along?: 19 weeks 2 days
Weight gained: 7lb (as of last doctor appointment. Refuse to get on my scale at home)
Maternity clothes: hmmm…not feeling them. I hate the 4 work shirts I purchased a couple weeks ago. Only wore 1 of them & refuse to wear the others until I absolutely have to. Still fitting comfortably in a select group of flowing work tops. I'm still wearing my work slacks. Have a couple that are out of rotation, but for the most part use the belly band or tie a hair tie around the button & button insert (trick I learned from one of the nurses at my doctors office).
Sleep: pretty good, trying to adjust to sleeping on my left side.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt her a couple times now. At first I doubted myself, but yesterday morning while Ryan & I were walking the dogs I know the feeling I had in my lower stomach was her. It was such a great feeling! I stopped to take it all in & enjoy it (lasted less then a minute).
Gender: GIRL!
Belly button in or out?: so in & still looking like it always has
What I miss: long runs and casual drinks at the house with Ryan. Pretty hard watching him enjoy a glass (or 2,3) of wine at dinner or a couple beers when watching pre season football games.
Cravings/favorite foods: I was craving a lime earlier in the week. So weird, so I ate 1/2 of a key lime (satisfied my craving). My favorite snack right now is chocolate milk & blue berry bread with cream cheese.
Milestones: feeling our baby girl!
Best moment this week: besides feeling her move, the moment Nicole was able to zip up my bridesmaid dress
Looking forward to: lots! Feeling her move more & more. Seeing Ryan's reaction to feeling her move for the 1st time. Picking out her bedding, room décor, & paint color. Getting started on her room. Ah…so much to do & this Saturday I will be 1/2 done with pregnancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment