Monday, August 30, 2010

20 weeks down / 20 weeks to go

20 weeks 2 days

The 1st 20 weeks kind of dragged on. Honestly I think it was because I didn't feel pregnant at all & didn’t get the dreaded morning (afternoon or evening) sickness the 1st trimester. I just felt like I couldn’t do anything I enjoyed; like drinking, eating sushi, or going on long runs. The only "symptom" I had was probably just being exhausted in the evenings. I would go home after work & take a 30 minute to hour nap.

However, as soon as that belly started to poke out @ 17weeks I got into mommy mode. I made Ryan & myself a "To Do List". Ryan's list consists of things to do around the house (to fix/repair something or get one of his "guys" to install or build something). Which, by the way, I'm very impressed with my hubby. He has already checked everything off his list, but 2 things. Unlike me, I haven't even checked one thing off my list. My list consist of everything baby! Basically getting her room in order, finding a day care (this month I'm checking out 5 places), opening her up a college saving account (debating ESA or Texas 529), & creating a baby registry. No worries though, all will be taken care of before our little girl is here.

So 20 more weeks to go! Crazy - Now we are on the down hill slope of this pregnancy….and I know with the holiday right around the corner the last 20 weeks are going to fly by.

Gosh I cant wait to meet her! I wonder who she will look like……..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and Ryan! Being a Mama is wonderful ... and I know you will be fabulous! So glad you started a blog, I love being able to keep up with friends :-)

    ReplyDelete