Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3rd & last baby shower

This past Saturday I had my last baby shower. Although the weather could have been much better (as we planned to have part of the party outside), I still had an AMAZING time. We had a GREAT turn out. A mixture of my family, Ryan's family, & my high school girlfriends. What more could a girl ask for!!!



Here are some pictures:


My mother & wonderful hostess
She did a GREAT job! Who would have known that morning she was stressing.

The Nixon Ladies

Oh and the fun games!
My God Mother Olga (in the photo) won the toilet paper game.

Cute little diaper cake my Aunt Mary made.



Ava received A LOT of gifts. She is already one spoiled little girl. I can't wait to show her off to the many people who have showered her with gifts.


59 day to go......

No comments:

Post a Comment