Monday, November 22, 2010

8 months


We are officially in our 8th month…32 weeks & 2 days to be exact ;). I'm still feeling great. No major complaints here. Just getting excited about Thanksgiving & all the yummy food.



Not much going on at the Nixon house. I have been putting away all the fall decorations & had Ryan get all the Christmas decorations down from the attic. I plan to start decorating for Christmas next weekend.

I cant believe this will be our last Thanksgiving & Christmas with just us (Ryan & I plus our fur-babies). Wow…after 8 years together Ryan & I will finally be parents. Next year we will have our little Ava! I'm extremely happy to become a family of 3 and look forward to seeing Ryan with his little girl.
I have a lot to be Thankful this year. My wonderful husband, loving family, great friends, health/smooth pregnancy, and most importantly to conceive a baby. 2010 has been a GREAT Year!

Hope everyone has a safe & Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment