Tuesday, November 16, 2010

oh Ava....

...Our little girl is NOT head down & was being very stubborn during the 3d ultrasound. It started off good with the photo below, then went down hill from there. We got 1 decent shot then Ava literally turned around. The ultrasound tech made me lay on my side, sit up, and even shook my belly a couple times to get Ava to cooperate.
After about 20 minutes we called it a day. The tech advised that I do some exercises (get on all 4's & raise my butt in the air, giving Ava room to move "if" she wants to) to get Ava to turn head down. She described Ava's position as if she was butt down in a trash can or a V also known as Frank Breech. She also said Ava has chubby cheeks.
So....my next appointment is scheduled for Tuesday November 30th for a check up and another ultra sound. This is a 2d ultra sound to measure Ava & now to see if she has turned head down. The tech said "if" she is head down & we can get a good face shot of her, she will try to get a 3d shot. Yay!

My check up went well. I have gained 18 lbs so far. Little Ava's heart beat is now at 142 bpm.

No comments:

Post a Comment