Monday, December 2, 2013

20 Weeks

How far along
: 20 weeks
Weight gained: ugh feels like a lot. There is no hiding this belly. I will find out weight on Wednesday at my 20 week appointment.

Sleep: hit or miss. I either sleep solid throughout the night or get up 2-3 times.
Movement: Yes!! I just love it. Its mostly in the evenings. When I notice it I will sit down and embrace it knowing this “might” be my last baby.

Gender: BOY!!!
Belly Button in or out?: In
What I miss: Wine
Cravings/favorite foods: not much lately
Milestones/Highlights: picked out paint and moved baby furniture to his room. Now I feel we’re are making a little progress. Also, hearing Ava mention her brother/baby in my tummy.
Look forward to: ultra sound this week. I can’t wait to see my little boy.
Best moment this week(s): spending Thanksgiving with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment