Sunday, December 29, 2013

6 Months with Baby #2

With #2...same shirt... I think much bigger
 
With Ava
 
 

Mama stats:
How far along?: 24 weeks
Weight gained: 14lbs
Sleep: Great
Maternity clothes: That is all I wear now
Movement: All the time.  Not sure I noticed it more with 2nd kid, he moves more, or his movement is stronger. I can be sitting and will see my belly poke out where he is kicking.  
Name: We have 1 name in particular we both love, just don’t know if it’s the "1" yet. Will post as soon as we decide.
Belly button in or out?: Still in
What I miss: Wine
Cravings/favorite foods: Nothing really.
Milestones: We have reached Viability Day!
Best moment this week: Christmas Holiday!
Looking forward to: Family-Moon. We are trying to narrow down a place to go in January before I’m too big and miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment