Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Silly Ava Girl

Ava is just so funny at this age. The things she says are just too darn cute or hilarious.

She will call the boys (Teddy & Boudreaux) – her buddies and her pals

She will tell us the boys are asking her for a treat.

Her 1 chore is to feed and give the dogs water. If their bowls are empty she will say, “They were very hungry or thirsty”.

When it’s time for bath, I will say “I’m ready”….meaning the bath water is ready. She will then run to  Ryan and say “Save me dad”. Once undressed in the restroom she will either run off or ask to use the potty and when I’m not looking run off saying, “You can not catch me”.  I usually scream to Ryan, “We have a runner” and he brings her back to me.

I’ll make her try to potty before we leave the house or before bedtime. If she cant go she will say, “My tee tee don’t work”.

When Ryan doesn’t shave his face and has a slight beard she will call them “skinny’s”.

If I tell her “No” to something she will go to Ryan and say, “Mommy told me No”. Ryan is such a sucker. He will give in AND she knows it.

If she wants something like lollipop or candy she will say, “I don’t not have a lollipop “ and slump her shoulders and head down while making a sad face.

Ryan will give her a surprise if she eats all her dinner. He will say, “close your eyes”. She will squeeze her little eyes tight and cover her face with her hands. If Ryan takes too long she will start to peek.

If she doesn’t want to try something new to eat, she will say “its too spicy for me”.

If Ryan or the boys do something she doesn’t like (example: knock over her toys) she will say, “you need to go to the thinking corner” or “I’m going to spank your booty”.

She has a crazy imagination. She will jump from couch to couch saying, “Help or Ayudame” I’m going to fall into the gooey geyser/prickly thorns (thanks Dora the Explore).

She will also put her babies (stuffed animals) to sleep and request us to be quiet because they are sleeping.

I’m trying to teach her to speak softly in public. She has said some things aloud like, “What’s that man doing”, Why did he do that”, etc. Luckily nothing too embarrassing. I have however given her a little nudge to move a little faster in a store and she has said, “mommy don’t push me or mommy don’t do that to me”. Sheesh.

My favorite is every other Friday I’m off (and if I don’t have a lot to do) I will ask her when she wakes up, “Do you want to go to school or stay home with mommy”. She will scream, “Stay home with mommy” and give me a huge hug.

…oh I’m sure there is more I can’t think of now. I just wanted to jot some down to remember them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment