Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nixon Christmas

This year Ryan's family decided to host Christmas the weekend before Christmas. Which was GREAT!!....until we arrived at Memaws house and locked Ava and Teddy in the car. Uh. Yes....and we just bought a new car with a key pad for this very reason. In that moment I just couldn't remember the new code. I kept thinking of my old code. I had it saved on my phone, but go figure my phone was locked in the car too. After calling the police (who was no help and had no slim Jim), calling Ford rode side assistance (who couldn't get anyone to use for at least an hour) AND same with tow truck/lock smith because we were in outskirts Huntsville down dirt roads; Ryan had to bust open a window. What a PAIN. Anyhow, after Ava and Teddy being locked in for a good 30 - 40 minutes and both freaking out (along with me), we went on with our evening plans. Aunt Margie hosted Christmas party. We all had a great time. I just wish I would have got pictures. The ONLY picture I got was of my busted window. AND to top off our trip memaws dog Dappy was on the verge of dying. Ava kept asking, "What's wrong with that dog" And I stepped in a HUGE pill of crap while loading up our car to leave. So we tossed my shoes down some river hole and I rode home with no shoes.

It was a lovely trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment