Monday, October 18, 2010

Mama Update


How far along: 27 weeks 2 days! 5 more days & I'll be in my 3rd trimester.
Weight gained: 15 lbs
Sleep: just GREAT! Ryan says I'm sleeping harder & breathing heavier. I told him that’s what happens when you carry around an extra 15 lbs…oh & you're welcome. Hahaha!
Maternity Clothes: oh yes! The belly is definitely protruded. I've also pulled the pregnancy card & only wear flats to work now. Bye, Bye cute high heels...
Movement: Ava is just a little wiggle worm in there. She is very active after a full meal. I tend to feel her move more when I'm laying down or sitting at my work desk.
Belly button in or out: still in, just not as deep as before
What I miss: the small things. I miss being able to shave & paint my toes with ease, or reach for something high/low. Even getting out of bed is a little different down. I cant pop up in the morning anymore & get out of bed.
Cravings/favorite foods: I'm hooked on Starbucks Oatmeal for breakfast. So delicious, it has dried fruit & nuts. I really enjoy eating cauliflower, carrots, & broccoli dipped in home made Hidden Valley Ranch. It has been my new after work snack. I still have a sweet tooth too. I like cookies fresh from the oven with a cold glass of milk. I have been craving my dads Chicken & Dumplings .
Milestones: last week we picked a pediatrician. Fabulous lady who is part of the Texas Children's Pediatric Association. We also finished the aesthetics of Ava's room.
Best moment last week: by far our 1st baby shower. It was so nice to visit with all our good friends & Ava got lots of GREAT stuff
Looking forward to: hopefully finalizing her daycare & my work baby shower on Friday 10/22.

And......today is our 2 year anniversary. I'm so blessed to have Ryan in my life. I cant wait to start our little family & see him with Ava. He is going to be a wonderful dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment