Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ta Da....

We have made significant progress on Ava’s room. Ryan has really impressed me & has been on the ball with her room. He picked out her paint color, had his guys put up the chair rail & paint. Then he put the crib together & moved the changing table/chest in all by himself. Kudos to my hubby! Once everything was moved in I added a few touches with the decorations I had so far. I must admit I LOVE the way it has turned out, but it’s a work in progress.

Here is a sneak peak at Ava’s room. I will post more pictures once her room in DONE.


Background on room color: When we 1st found out we were having a girl, Ryan asked I don’t go overboard with the pink. So we were going with Pink & Green or Purple & Green bedding, but all I kept looking at was pink, pink, pink and more pink bedding. I mean what if Ava is our only girl. I couldn’t help it, so Ryan gave in to PINK & just asked that her room not be “Hooker Pink” aka bright bubble gum pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment