Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We are now at 2 week check ups


I had a check up with my OB GYN yesterday & everything went well. I actually went in not knowing what to expect, I mean I just saw her 2 weeks ago. I basically did the usual: urinalysis, weigh in (I'm up 1 lb from last appointment, so 16 lbs so far), blood pressure, checked Ava's little heart rate (at 152), measured my bump & chatted with the doctor. She said everything is moving along great & right on scheduled. I informed her we picked a pediatrician & have 2 classes scheduled for early November (breastfeeding & newborn care).


Our next visit is in 2 weeks on Tuesday, November 2nd for a check up & 3d ultra sounds (I'll be 29 weeks 2 days). I can't wait! I'm so EXCITED to see our little girl. Ryan, however, thinks its pretty creepy. Then we'll have one last ultra sound at 32 weeks. As of now, I continue to see my OB GYN every 2 weeks until I'm 36 weeks & then start going weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment