Monday, October 25, 2010

We are in our 3rd trimester!!!


How far along: 28 weeks 2 days
Weigh gained: 16 lbs but feels like so much more. Finally realized I shouldn't be wearing my wedding rings. Some days it's harder then others to slide them on, so I have tucked them away in a safe place until after Ava is here.
Sleep: No problem here ;)
Maternity Clothes: Probably the only thing I'm wearing these days. I have a favorite pair of maternity pants I LOVE to put on when I get home from work. I think Ryan is getting sick of seeing me in them so much, but they are so comfortable.
Movement: oh ya & I just LOVE it. She hasn’t had the hiccups yet (that I have noticed). I hear that is a pretty cool feeling.
Belly button in or out: starting to look a little flat.
What I miss: today looking down at my hand & seeing my wedding rings :(
Craving/favorite foods: craving Mexican! My favs are the same. I snack on veggies & ranch dip, cheese & crackers, and I still love warm chocolate chip cookies with milk.
Milestones: Other then in our 3rd trimester…..paid Ava's deposit for daycare & took maternity pictures (I know a tad early, but we wanted a couple for my Moms Baby Shower. I plan to take some @ 8 months of pregnancy too). I will post them when I get them back.
Best moment last week: My work baby shower. It was nice to spend time with co workers just chatting & enjoying yummy food. Ava also got some pretty great gifts.
Looking forward to: A LOT! Our last trimester, our marriage blessing this weekend, 3d ultra sound scheduled for next Tuesday, Baby Shower on 11/13, finishing up last minute touches on Ava's room, the holidays, riding out the last few weeks, & meeting our baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment